Press & News 2019
On these pages you will find the current press releases for ELANTAS. For older messages, please visit the Press Archive.
- October 17, 2019
St. Louis, MO, October 16, 2019 – ELANTAS PDG, Inc. (EPDG), formerly known as The P.D. George Co., is celebrating its 100th Anniversary on November 19, 2019.
- September 27, 2019
• Includes all technology and products
• Will be incorporated into the Instruments Business Line of ALTANA’s BYK division
• Strengthens position as technology leader in instrumentation solutions with refinish color matching and formulation software for automotive OEM
- August 14, 2019
ELANTAS PDG, Inc. (EPDG) is pleased to announce Stephen King has joined the company as an Area Sales Manager. King will be responsible for the Upper Midwest territory previously serviced by recent retiree Mike Orcutt.
- August 06, 2019
• Strong investments in research and development, digitalization, and locations worldwide
• Sales decline by 4 percent to 1,154 million euros
• EBITDA margin reaches 19.2 percent
• Forecast for the year as a whole: sales roughly at previous year's level
- June 25, 2019
Student Team from Lingen Receives the 2019 ALTANA Special Prize in Chemistry for its Sustainable Business Idea
• “Jugend gründet” nationwide final on June 24 and 25, 2019, at the Porsche Training Center in Stuttgart
• The prize: a trip to one of the largest research and development sites of the specialty chemicals company ALTANA in the U.S.
- May 03, 2019
ELANTAS PDG, Inc. (EPDG) is pleased to announceMark Winkeler, Manager of Application Technology, waspresented with the Award of Excellenceat the ASTM International Committee D09 110thAnniversary dinner in Denver, CO on Wednesday, April 3rd.
- April 09, 2019
• Specialty chemicals company expanding its presence in Asia through biggest single investment in China so far
• New integrated site to better serve needs of customers locally
- March 15, 2019
• Sales increase by 3 percent to €2,307 million
• EBITDA reaches €431 million
• Research and development expenditure increases by 8 percent